What Hosts are saying

Hello, I just checked into my shared Airbnb in Melbourne tonight. The hosts room is above mine. I saw him being over several guys and they are very loudly having sex, meaning, banging and doing all kind a of things. I am supposed to be here for 3 weeks! I...
    Hey I’m trying to host a party, I know the dreaded p-word, somewhere on Long Island New York. I’ve been looking all over and I’ve found a place and a host that will seem to accommodate but.... it’s looks way too good to be true; especially the price. They... Latest reply by Ann489
    Can hosts edit the “things to do” that are listed for their property? If so, how is this done?
    Hi Everyone! My name is Keylanis Vargas and I live in the Southern side of Saint Petersburg near the beaches and not too far from Downtown Saint Pete. I am reaching out to see if you are in need of a co-host for support with cleaning, restocking, and mana...

hi

hi I mistakly put my house in listing. but don't know how to delete it. please help me in that Latest reply by Traudi3
    When I search, a feature to "dim" listings would be great. This would be like an opposition to the "heart" symbol, if there is a listing I definitely will not want and I do not want to see it for X amount of time, or I just do not want to see it anymore f...
    This is what the French technical team communicates to me, following the bug reported about the absence of my ad while I belong to this collection!Can Airbnb team confirm the upcoming deletion of this "Work trip" collection?
    hi Airbnb help team, I have received a booking today morning for my listing without any proper booking id. booking is for one day from October 1 to October 2. Probably the id is HMAR42XWHT, but there seems to be no mention of the booking id on the booking...