What Hosts are saying

I had a potential guest send me a message at 5:30pm tonight saying they wanted to check in this evening and asked for a discount. I’m entering my slow season so I offered her a 25% discount and told her she could check-in in an hour as my cleaners were st... Latest reply by Susan1028
    App will open after re-install but will just hang and not open up the app. Tried on mobile data as well as wifi and to no avail. Cleared cache and cookies as well.
    My settings for my place allows guest to book a minimum of one night but there are certain times that I wish I could group days so that they are only book together. I can then offer better prices for guest that books more than one night. Or I can better... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone, Air BnB has become very popular in Bermuda due to high prices of Hotels.I am sure there are some people here who have homes to rent but don't want the hassle of dealing with bookings etc.Could you tell me the right way to offer my services to... Latest reply by Annette350