What Hosts are saying

Hello.I added a new account to the new house I added. They had their first reservation yesterday. And today or tommorow money should be sitting on the bill.But account hasn't been accepted yet. Please, you can speed it up so they don't sit on the wrong ba... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello- for some reason when I try and manage my listing from my smart phone I am never able to access “booking settings” always have to go to my pc...very frustrating! Can anyone help with this?? Thank you! Latest reply by Andrea2893
    Made a reservation and did a money transfer and I didn't get any answer. In the transfer, they told me to write down the reference number. - ILB0A834-214135.What's going on i made a 1407 euro transfer and no answer. Latest reply by Andrea2893
    Hello My fellow host:I filed host guarantee payment request about a week ago. Case number 1697941. Nobody has contacted me since then, except an automatic message promising a case manager would contact me soon. Today I checked the status, found that case... Latest reply by Andrea2893