What Hosts are saying

Can anyone provide a contact phone number for Airbnb. We have an account query and they don't respond to our emails. It would be good to talk person to person. Thanks in anticipation. Allan G Latest reply by Ana1136
    We’ve been running Airbnb Plus as super hosts for over 2 years, with so much hard work and efforts we kept our status well. Over the last 6 months, we got all 5 star reviews, Not even one was 4 stars or lower, we were happy with the results and encouraged...
    Who can help me? I am looking for an experienced host to manage 3 listings as a temporary host. Period: end of October to mid December '19 Please contact via my profile ** Latest reply by Courtney29
    I booked an Airbnb about a week and a half ago which was to start tonight. I'm a four states away from home. Although it shows up in my trips, I have never received any messages from host. The address does not exist. The host phone number is disconnec... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, One of my listings "BRIGHT, CHARMING 3BR+3BA UNIT IN HOLLYWOOD" is not listed and it won't let me list it. I had one of my listings paused once and I know you usually notify the hosts. What is the problem? Is this a glitch? Latest reply by Linda108
    We are thinking of renting out our house in Spain. We are 15 kms from Ronda, 3 kms from Setenil. As we live mainly in the UK we would need to have a cleaner go in. Does anyone know of a cleaning service in our area?Thank youPaula Latest reply by Denise585
    Hi All,I'm trying to book a room in Tokyo, for some weird reason a friend can see the listing (he already stayed there) but I can't.I am in Central America, he is in Los Angeles.He sent me the link, and it just re-directs me to the Airbnb Index.This are t... Latest reply by Cacho0
    HI there, can anyone explain the resolution process to me. I have a property where the guest was unhappy and requested a refund for accommodation. This was granted with no issue whatsoever and everyone was happy. I have just discovered that the refund ... Latest reply by Emilia42