Trip to Oslo

Answered!
Beñ0
Level 1
Windhoek, Namibia

Trip to Oslo

Hello everyone I'm Ben and I hope we all doing well.

im planning to be in Oslo end of this month if anyone can suggest me a room for one or two nights only.

Thanks to reply 

[*Title edited]

1 Best Answer
Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Hello @Beñ0.

I recommend that you use the Airbnb page to do a search for Oslo based on your criterias.

I also recommend that you get more verifications on your profile and update it to have some information about who you are.

Mariann 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mariann4
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Hello @Beñ0.

I recommend that you use the Airbnb page to do a search for Oslo based on your criterias.

I also recommend that you get more verifications on your profile and update it to have some information about who you are.

Mariann 🙂

Hi Ben,

I hope you found a place to stay in Oslo. 

I am not sure if you still need but this information could be useful for everyone who wants to read about Oslo.

It is a great city and everyone need to visit Oslo and try some tours and other attractions there. 

You can always just check many articles about great interesting places in this city on the internet and plan your trip from A to Z.

Have a nice time in Oslo!

Isak-Andrè0
Level 1
Oslo, Norway

Be careful about hustlers in Oslo.

I just had to show a lady the way to a hotel because someone had rented out a room under false conditions.  We have no idea where this guy is, but he was not at the address she had got. 

So he could be anyone, anywhere. Be cautious.