What Hosts are saying

Скажите в какой валюте выбрать счет получения, что бы избежать конвертации, перечисления по пайонер
    I booked an airBnB for May long weekend and everything was fine until my credit card was compromised (Not AirBnB related). I paid half the amount upfront with an AMEX and the other half was due in early May. My AMEX was compromised in late April, so I had... Latest reply by Ken386
    New to Airbnb....I'm struggling with the response rate, we get back to all our clients and we booked 2 guests during the times when nearly all our queries were so there dates were not available. But its still telling me i have 60% response rate. If the ... Latest reply by Lisa1831
    Hi there, We are looking to hire linen for our AirBnB located in Henderson, Auckland. Does anyone know any good places who does this service? Looking for delivery as well if possible. Thanks!
    Hi,I had a guest send me a message they were cancelling their stay with me 2 hours before they were to check in. They said they didn't expect a refund because of the late notice. My question is since they didn't cancel through AirBnB, AirBnB is asking me ... Latest reply by John1975
    I am a host in Tampa florida and I am in search of a reliable cleaning serivice or property management. I have had my house on Airbnb for 6 months and with being from out of state it makes it very hard to be at ease with inconsistent service Latest reply by Yuma3
    Any updates on conditions in Puerto Rico? If planning travel in December over the holidays, do you think it will be ready? Latest reply by Nancy568
    I’m in the process of creating a new host listing. I want to list various daily pricings based on day of the week/time of year etc. but the only options I get are smart pricing (which I don’t want) and basic price (don’t want that either). Any ideas grate... Latest reply by Mal11