What Hosts are saying

Dear Sirs, Madams: I’m a Superhost. Recently Airbb (Airbnb) aided and abetted 2 malicious guests who wrote slanderous review when asked to leave my home for reasons of safety and concern for other guests. Notwithstanding, one guest in particular was allow... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi there I would like to host an experience in my hometown in South Africa. It will basically be a photoshoot for families, couples or single persons at some of my town's most beautiful outdoor spots. The idea is to have a photoshoot with guests while the... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hi everyoneI have had a pre-approval enquiry asking if the potential guest can view my property. I replied and he came to view but said he was looking at another in two days time and would get in touch after that. Do I need to accept or decline to retain ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hola Soy Eloy y resido en Londres, anfitrion de un piso en la Coruña en la zona de Monte alto.El problema es que la persona que se encargaba del check in y limpieza le ha surgido un problema y no puede continuar.Alguien sabes si hay alguna empresa que lle... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello I am new in airbnb and my status was, that guest request a booking, that i can confirm after this. Today i got a automatically confirmed message of a guest, which i didn t get a request before. How can this happen? Working for television today, so a... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have only been Airbnbing for 6 months now. 3 out of 10 guests make me never want to Airbnb again. How do I edit my listing to avoid this? My home is a family home, complete with a kiddos bedroom and toys. My listing clearly explains I live in the baseme... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    do Airbnb allow you to list under several suburbs? We have a few people listing their properties under my suburb as well as theirs and it is 10km away and very different. Having their listing is merely saturating my listing?
    We have instant book on and our high season is just starting. I have every requirement box ticked for IB so today I get an inquiry from “Huda” for 5 to stay the next four days however He/she wants to see our place before paying. I read the request an... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0