What Hosts are saying

I am in a situation where I booked a place two months before checkin. 16 days before checkin due to circumstances I couldn’t make the trip. When I selected cancel it said I’m charged 50%! Airbnb cancellation with grace policy is misleading on their app vs... Latest reply by Audel0
    I recently had a really bad situation with a guest (theft, damage, physical threats, police involved, etc). I've been contacting for 3 weeks to get support! They have been giving me the run around. Dropping my calls, not calling back when they say they... Latest reply by Dallas1
    It has come to my attention, and I confirmed this morning with an Airbnb Customer Service person, that Airbnb no longer tells us how many Host Recommendations a potential Guest has, nor are they letting us know what the Guests' Star Ratings are in each ca... Latest reply by Ninah-and--Annabel0
    I have self checkin for those who provide Government ID.All others must provide ID at checkin.I always give guests clear direction to upload their ID for the convenience of self checkin.All guests have complied.Today's guest hasn't She arrives at 10:00... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi all,i received notice of violation for one of the listing that i’ve already taken down. The notice just said i need a license for short term activity but the listing is no longer on airbnb. Should i still reach out and explain to them or i just ignore ... Latest reply by Niki61
    My home which is now an ABNB rental is and has been called Baan Suaan Serenity sine we renovated it. Serenity is the name of our daughter. It mean Garden house of Serenity(big gardens). We list it on Abnb as such. Our location is Laem Sor. Ths week three ... Latest reply by Neaw-and-Stephen0
    Hello community,We had a guest and her friend stay with us. The stay went smoothly but when we began cleaning we noticed a rather large red stain on the carpet in the guest quarters that appears to be hot sauce. Because the guests didn’t notice it the sta... Latest reply by Linda108