What Hosts are saying

Hi. I've posted my first listing on air b&b but I can't find the listing. Neither can my friends. Does it take time to actually post on the web site and app? Or am I doing something wrong. Advice is gratefully welcome. Thanks in advance Latest reply by Joe689
    Hi I quickly had six weeks booked, accepted them but am still super nervous. I messaged all of them and feel comfortable but you still never know. Do I get something signed from them before they rent? Copy of drivers license, etc.? I am also offering two ... Latest reply by Charlotte495
    I am having a terrible time getting questions about specific cases of occupancy tax that were (and were NOT) collected from my listing in late 2017 and early 2018. I have submitted help messages and I have called on multiple occasions - each time I'm tol... Latest reply by Charlotte495
    I was sent a "book now" message from the host and have tried multiple times to make the booking on the site but I keep getting this error message "Error 503 first byte timeout first byte timeout Guru Mediation: Details: cache-sjc3137-SJC 1520032648 650214... Latest reply by Andres193
    Is there a decent way to contact host and let them know you are offering taxi service in your local community? Latest reply by Doris220
    Hello,my guest has checked out a few days ago but did not leave a review yet. he messaged me thanking me and saying that they loved the place and had a good time. Is it ok to message the guest to remikknd him that a review would be appreciated? I have jus... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello I reactivated my listing and just realized my bank account was wrong reason why I didn’t receive my last host payment. I updated but I cannot see if the data is correct. It shows two that are not the correct one. Could you help me? Latest reply by Miloud0