What Hosts are saying

Hi, My nane is Noah and i am a host in a house in Greece. When i started to rent my house through airbnb platform (4 years ago) I thought that it was a good idea to have 1 listing in English and 1 in Greek language. So now i have 2 listings at the s... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, Could I get bumped up to Super Host? My very first listing went to instant book and I got a booking instantly that I was not able to accomodate. This was close to 1 year ago. Cheers! Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi guys.. Does anyone know how to get a listing of all the past days you've blocked on your calender?I'm finally getting around to my '17-'18 tax return and need to determine how many days my place was actually 'available' vs blocked for personal use duri... Latest reply by Marj12
    Hey alli have unlucky situation... my guest dont have to pay my the rest of the amount that split by airbnb because of a long sty of 40 nights.he also saying he cant leave becous he traveling till the end pf May.So now i cant evacouate him or his luggage ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Dear, I get notification to write a review for guests who cancelled the reservation. I hope that they couldn't review my apartment. Reservation was for 10.05. Confirmation code is**. Kind regards, Vladimir **[Reservation number hidden - Community Cente... Latest reply by Ana1136
    A friend (in Madrid) has just given me the heads up of what's happening in Madrid following news of the Champions League final taking place there in June. It seems every man, woman and dog has listed their places (some of them real dives) on Airbnb for ey... Latest reply by Alon1