What Hosts are saying

I'm having an issue with a guest not following my "NO SMOKING IN OR ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY." Twice I've had to tell him. He and his Fiancee are here for another 10 days. Any ideas? Thanks. Latest reply by Kelly149
    I have confirmed the first two guests but neither has provided Government ID which I believe I ticked. Can I ask AirBnb to contact them and ask. Both are new to AirBnB and neither has any reviews. Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello! I reserved a home in Reykjavik and successfully added 4 other guests to the reservation. We then booked tickets to Blue Lagoon (not through Airbnb) and now I want to add this event to our trip on Airbnb. However, when I navigate to Trips --> Reykja...
    Is anyone else extremely fustrated with your star ratings due to living close to others and/or in a city where there are street parking. Outside elements should not be a factor for your home because you can not control them. This is tanking my business be... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi, My host informed me that my accepted reservation was no longer available due to a technical reason. And offered to book me into a different property which not suitable for my needs as it was in a different part of London from where I made the reserva... Latest reply by Emiel1