Two listings at the same house

Answered!
Noah4
Level 2
Larissa, Greece

Two listings at the same house

Hi, 

My nane is Noah and i am a host in a house in Greece. When i started to rent my house through airbnb platform (4 years ago) I thought that it was a good idea to have 1 listing in English and 1 in Greek language. So now i have 2 listings at the same house.  Now I’m thinking to delete the listing with the greek language but i have some reviews and i dont know if it is possible to transfer the reviews in the other listing. The house is the same. Is anybody knows how can i make this change? Thank you 

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Noah4 

A listing can have more then 1 language in it by using the "add language" feature, so there is no need to have separate listings. It is also inconvience, because then there are two calenders involved for same accomodation. When you delete ("deactivate") 1 listing, the reviews on it will remain in your profile. But they can not be transferred to the other listing, even if it refers to the same accomodation, as each listing has a unique listing number.

Best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Noah4 

A listing can have more then 1 language in it by using the "add language" feature, so there is no need to have separate listings. It is also inconvience, because then there are two calenders involved for same accomodation. When you delete ("deactivate") 1 listing, the reviews on it will remain in your profile. But they can not be transferred to the other listing, even if it refers to the same accomodation, as each listing has a unique listing number.

Best regards,

Emiel