View multi-calander facility

Mal10
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

View multi-calander facility

I have 3 listings . . . 3 rooms in the same house.

Up until 48 hours ago I was able to view the bookings for all 3 listings by clicking on "View multi-calender". This proved very useful as it showed which guests were booked in each room and who the guests would be sharing the common facilities with. 

Yesterday I discovered that this facility was not working and reached out to airbnb to be told this was a bug in the system that would be fixed by the Technical Support Team.

Today I received a message from my Case Manager:

"Regarding your concern about the Multi-calendar viewing. I have raised this concern to our Technical Support Team. They have reviewed your lisitng and found out that there is no issue with the listing. The Multi-Calendar viewing option only applies with host with 6 or more active listings will be redirected to the multi-calendar when clicking the calendar header link.

Since, you have 3 listings only the multi-calendar view isn't available."

Whilst this response is informative it does not give any reason why a useful facility that was available on Sunday is no longer available on Monday. Without this facility bookings  by guests become more difficult to process and ultimately adversely effects my liveihood.

Despite a number of requests for my Case Manager to call me all I have received is the message above via email.

Why? Why? Why? are Superhosts with up to 5 listings being disadvantaged unnecessarily in this way?

I am disappointed and frustrated.

Superhost Mal

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Mal10 ,

I have 5 listings and i can use the multicalender as normal:

https://www.airbnb.com/multicalendar

Mal10
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Emiel,

Thank you for your input. I am happy for you that you can use the multi-calandar as normal. 

I and a lot of other members of the Airbnb community cannot unless we have 6 or more listings. However, we could use it as normal until 48 hours ago at which time the Airbnb Technical Support Team decided that we did not need it unless we had six or more listings. Why?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Mal10,

Great to meet you. Sorry to hear your concern around this.

As @Emiel1 mentions, this has been highlighted by other hosts here in the Community Center. 

We have been in touch with the tech team to ask about this. Can you try the following please:

Please go to:

Account Settings > Settings > and select to Opt-in to the 'Use professional tools' there.

I know this has worked for several other hosts, so hopefully this will for you too. It would be great to hear how you get on. Fingers crossed. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you I found it after I clicked on my icon. thank you its working now.

Hi Lizzie, I am in the same boat, and I cannot find "Account Settings > Settings > and select to Opt-in to the 'Use professional tools' there." Please advise

Rebecca460
Level 2
Artalens-Souin, France

Thank you Lizzie! I have had 3 weeks of complete hecticness of not being able to adjust multiple prices/mulitple calanders due to the multicalender going missing on my 4 listings.

I found it with ease Paul

>click on your photo.

drop down menu choose> settings

left hand side choose> settings

then at the top you'll see it straight away!

Thank you!!

Kathleen164
Level 2
Chilliwack, Canada

I have only THREE Airbnb's in my home and my calander is a multi-view one...so i don't know what they are talking about ...I myself can do it ...My BnB1 and BnB2 and BnB3 are all together and it makes it easy to see what's going on and when to flip and when to block etc etc....Airbnb does have it's weird problems and i hope they solve it for you soon !