What Hosts are saying

What if the guests are so bad and steel or even more! Arriving in my home 10 days after the guests were left the oven running an max, airco was cooling at max but the window was fully opened, the boiler was at max! What can i do? Thanks Good that they di... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi all, my host cancelled the booking i made and i should get a refund on my paypal account immediatly but i don't see it, how long does it take until it arrives? Is already 9 days now since he cancelled.thanksGiorgio Latest reply by Steve143
    Just new member , I'm host on Airbnb, and I turn on payment method still pending how to work it out from pendingPlease help meThanks Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello, I've booked to airbnb's last week and I was now checking my credit card balance and I was charged twice for the amounts. How come? How can I get the 2nd transactions removed from my card? Who should I contact? The transaction codes are: ** Than... Latest reply by Quincy
    My question is how to change on min 1 week? Also i can't download photos:((( And how much money should i pay to airbnb for service? Thank you p.s. Where can i write about house how it is great and beautiful? Latest reply by Linda108
    HelloI am French I do Airbnb in Cuba, I'm not the owner of the house but I'm getting that money in my french bank account. Should I pay taxes in France? Thanks for helping me
    Hey all, I can accomadate upto 9 people but after 5 people i want to add an additional guest fee. How do I do this? I looked everywhere for it? Thank you! Latest reply by Lidia26
    I make a payment for a booking just now but my booking show fail for verification where my booking didnt success.But the payment was charged to my credit card bill already. What am i suppose to do now? Latest reply by Lisa1413
    I do my Air Bnb from my iPhone and there seems to be no way you can press Delete to erase stored Msgs you don’t want anymore