Superhost Status in Jepeordy

Beau8
Level 1
Exeter, CA

Superhost Status in Jepeordy

Hello, I’ve been hosting for one year in October. I’ve maintained a 4.8 rating until recently when I’ve had a couple experiences where the guests had given me 3 star overall rating, and a few guests leaving 4 stars. Hosting over 200 stays now, it seems very difficult to get that score back up to the minimum to maintain superhost status, even though I’ve had several 5 star ratings lately. Is there anything I can do to maintain superhost status, or any suggestions anyone might have to help me with this?

2 Replies 2
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Beau8 I would say don't get too desperate if you loose your superhost status. I know we all work on getting it very hard, but the only thing you can do now is try and provide the best experience for future guests and wait to get to 4.8 again. Those are the conditions for becoming a superhost and I don't belive you can do anything to change that. Keep up the good work!

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Beau8  It is pretty difficult for a few 4's and a 3 rating to affect your overall rating when you have 179 reviews.  One of your reviews which is the 3 rating mentions a problem with the Wifi and your response was that "it wasn't me" when the guest thought the router was hidden.  Who was it?  Another guest?  Your reviews are overwhelmingly positive, but as time goes on, never forget to ask for detailed feedback about the guest experience.  I invite guests to be "picky" and get great feedback that I would have never considered.  Just a thought.