View previous booking

Answered!
David1476
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

View previous booking

How can I view my previous bookings of places I've stayed in, as I want to rebook one of them?

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@David1476  Go to your profile and on the task bar you will see "trips".  Select "view trips" and you will find past trips.  Enjoy!

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@David1476  Go to your profile and on the task bar you will see "trips".  Select "view trips" and you will find past trips.  Enjoy!

Have the steps changed? I can't see my past trips 😞

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

What device are you using, @Kristin224?

Macbook Air and using Chrome browser!

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Okay, @Kristin224, in Chrome, go to airbnb.com and sign in. Along the top of the screen you will see Trips. Choose that. Scroll down past "Choose your next adventure" and they should all be there. 

Did that work?

Hi! I did those steps and all I see on the page is 'Upcoming Trips' - no 'choose your next adventure'!

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Okay, @Kristin224, "choose your next adventure" may just be when there are no upcoming trips. Your past trips are not below your upcoming trips? Is there a small link somewhere (teal in colour) that says "view all trips"? 

Thanks for your help Lawrence- I found out I have two accounts- one linked to email, one with Facebook! No idea how that happened but I found my past trips on the other account! Wow!!

Eric4194
Level 2
Randburg, South Africa

I would like to re book accommodation in Old Town Albufeira Portugal  where we stayed about 3 years ago

If possible a list of places where we booked airbnb accommodation