What Hosts are saying

The last few times I've tried adjusting my prices, I've noticed they look too high on the listing page. I assumed this was because i'm using "smart pricing" and the given listing price reflects the "base price" but I just tried entering some dates and th... Latest reply by Joanne20
    I changed the email for my account months ago, as it was formerly a friend's account that I took over. However, yesterday I reached out to Airbnb to file a host guarantee claim and they sent the response to the email of my friend. It appears its still som...
    I have my listing ready but am not clear on what is published & charged to the guest. 6-12 % & Varies isn't a clear example. If I list my house at $400 is the fee added to the fee published? And what determines the the Varies on guest fee?
    The problem occurred from the fact that Bank charged 16 euros each payment from Airbnb to me regardless of the amount of payment. So if I have a payment of 34 euros I get only 18 euros. Is it possible to organize payments so that Airbnb do not paid each b...
    Hey guys, We are all living it, using it and Airbnb is a big part of it. I am talking about the Sharing Economy. It would be great if you can help me with your expertise and fill out the following questionaire: https://goo.gl/forms/1E9LM0UGvUpZZy243 Its ...
    after booking my guests get my old adress even though i already changed it to new Address. How can i reach customer service to fix this issue? Latest reply by Mina9