What Hosts are saying

I involved AIRBNB to refund my trip. We cancelled our trip due to extenuating circumstances and unfortunately we didn't reach an agreement with the host. I started to involve AIRBNB July 23 (which is almost 2 weeks ago) and I was wondering how long it tak... Latest reply by Leslie42
    I set a base price and then an extra price for 1 additional guest. My listing shows this new price for a couple of days and then later in the calendar is reverts to the old price and structure.Why the inconsistency?I've trawled through the Airbnb site but...
    I had guests break into my personal bedroom and use it without my permission. I am beyond upset and feel very violated. I keep my things in very particular order and am very keen on noticing when they are out of place. The differences were subtle but I pi... Latest reply by Dawn33
    My last guests broke into the private areas of my home.My bedroom, bathroom, and office were all entered. This put confidential client documents at risk.Someone slept in my bedroom! These doors are ALWAYS locked. The creepy part? They relocked them before... Latest reply by Kelley6
    Hello! We just had a couple of guests check out and upon inspection discovered a circular scould mark to the top of our ceaser stone bench top!The guest had left a tea towel and pot over the scald mark. We have contacted the guest and he has denied it and... Latest reply by Sahlee-and-Fred0
    how do i contact air bnb to sort out a cancellation?
    I have just realised that for some reason Airbnb annotates my name with the location of Cobham, This is not true, and I dont know how to change it. Cobham is about 5 miles away but because of traffic flows etc can take over 30 mins to drive there and a... Latest reply by David126