What Hosts are saying

Hi all,Food for thought.Can I please put a general recommendation out to those of you that, may in the future have found the 'perfect' place for you and yours to stay at - but you go on to read the House Rules and find that you don't or won't be able to m... Latest reply by Amy38
    I want to pay with my Visa electron debit card for an apartment in Palma de Mallorca and it doesn't work. Anybody knows why? I have the funds and the details are correct> name, number etc Latest reply by Amy38
    I tried to book an apartment and pay with my Bank debit card, this didnt go through so I canceled the request with the host. Then I approached the same host, booked the apartment and payed through paypal, this worked. AirBnB informs me that my trip is b...
    I sent an email via the Resolution Centre 28th July at approximately 13:30 regarding claiming the damage deposit of €100 this is now more than 72 hours ago and I have not heard anything, can you advise me please?Thank youKind RegardsAlison Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, does anyone know how to start with report of a problem with a guest who is staying at my house right now?The house is a disaster, they broke a lot of things in the pool area. I haven't entered the house yet, as I don't want to enter the house without... Latest reply by Julie-And-Dan0
    I'm having problems with the mobile App since two days.is there anything wrong?thanks for replying.Daniela