Website is not loading properly

Jessica1104
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Website is not loading properly

The Airbnb website does not load properly on any web browser I open it on. I have cleared cache/cookies/data and that does not fix it; I am also running all current and updated versions of google chrome, firefox, safari.Airbnb website issue.JPG

51 Replies 51
Ori31
Level 2
Decatur, GA

Me too. It loads and then disappears.

Ori31
Level 2
Decatur, GA

It is a conflict with Google. It doesn't load when you are logged into Google. Airbnd and Google need to work something out. I am almost sure it is a security/permissions conflict.

This is probably right. It works fin on an incognito tab, multiple times, one after the other. In between, I also test it from regular tabs and it is just an infinite load, which overdrives the CPU.

2019. This should not happen in 2019.

Hélène273
Level 1
Jalhay, Belgium

Same issue on my side.

Derek235
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I have this same issue, would love to hear a solution, it makes the site painful to browse.

Steve998
Level 1
Oakland, CA

I'm having the same issue for close to a year now. I've reached out to customer service several times with no resolution. They give up or get frustrated with me like I'm somehow responsible. I wonder if we're talking to ourselves. It doesn't seem as though Airbnb is paying any attention to this board much less this issue. 

Eliot12
Level 1
Boulder, CO

I have the same issue

I have the same issue, and only in Chrome. Firefox is fine, but I work in Chrome. It has been like this for months- why doesn't AirB&B fix it??

Katharine46
Level 1
Rogers, AR

Adding myself to the list. All other sites function. AirBnB does not. Coincidentally,  I just opened the 'host' portion of my account. It worked prior when I was just a guest.

Mary1803
Level 1
Albuquerque, NM

Same problem - sent a msg off to AirBnB, but sounds like that may not be helpful in getting it resolved. It will load in IE, but really, REALLY don't like that browser. 

Mark1762
Level 1
Hockliffe, United Kingdom

Same for me.  Sort it out AirBnB. 

Sarah3061
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

same issue, I have tried using it on Edge, Chrome and IE and it only half loads , even on incognito tab and none of the search functionality works at all.. having to try and use it on my iPhone now, not great .. and will probably end up using Airbnb much less now..

Brenna46
Level 1
Lukeville, AZ

Have had this issue for a year now. Kind of ridiculous that such a company that's supposed to be "technologically advanced" can't figure out this issue. Having to work in incognito mode or turning off chrome extensions is not convenient, something this company is based around; convenience.

Paul1454
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Same here. For well over a year. Very disappointing.

Carole111
Level 2
Loudon, NH

I'm so glad that others are experiencing this same problem. Two years ago I tried to report this to AirBNB and they said it was totally MY problem. The website does not load well so I hardly use it. It works on my phone but not on my computer.

Whenever I need to change something I usually have to ask support to do it. Is this right?