Where do you edit the 'directions' line?

Where do you edit the 'directions' line?

Can anyone help me find where the Directions can be edited? I put in a 2-line instruction and need to edit it, but cannot find it. 

6 Replies 6
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HI @Donal1,

You should be able to edit the directions details by following the steps in this Help Guide.

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it's easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

Kirstie

Hi Kirstie,

Even though at some stage I put in Directions, and they are printed on the confirmation, and I followed the Manage Listings guide, I simply don't know where to find them to edit.
Regards,
Donal

Edit Listing.

Location.

@Donal1,

Go to the Location part of your listing under "Edit Listing".  Scroll down below the map.  The box is there for you to make changes.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Donal1,

Hopefully you can find it under 'edit listing' and 'location' as @Wendy-and-Frank0 suggested!

Thanks Wendy!

Kirstie

Karl23
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Hi, 

I have the same problem, I see that recently Airbnb updated the layout, and the suggestion above: Edit / Location, doesn't work. the Location section is not found. I used to have a whole description with directions (because we have a central train station, centrla bus station, plus 2 airports), but I have no idea where that section has been moved with this new layout.  Can someone help with this?

Regards,

Karl