a double room which takes 2 people is not listed as taking 1 person

a double room which takes 2 people is not listed as taking 1 person

I have a double room which is suitable for 2 people so I put 2 in the accomodation section. I have just found out that the listing does not appear if you are looking for a single person. If I put that the room is for 1 person it will not appear under the room for 2 people listing. Could someone tell me how to get round this please. Business people tend to come alone so I am missing out on this clientelle.

Thanks.

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Jacqueline184 if you can host 2 persons then your listing will appear in search result for 1 and for 2 people. It has to be something else why you didn't find it in your search

Thanks but when I was searching for my room I couldn't find it to start with.  I changed all sorts of things in the filter but the room didn't appear until I change the filter to looking for a room for 2 people. It doesn't make sense but that's what happened. 

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Jacqueline184,

I searched for accommodation for the 7th to the 9th of August for both 1 and 2 guests and your listing showed up for both searches.

Steve.

Screenshot (100).png

Screenshot (101).png

Oh, well that's good to know. I don't understand why it didn't show up for me though.

thanks.

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Jacqueline184 maybe it was on the second , third... page?

No, really, I checked through all the pages each time because I couldn't believe it. Still, as long as it's working now I'm happy.