What Hosts are saying

Hello, Now with the crazy development of the big citis, the life in the country house has more appeals than ever. I would like to know the opinion from other rural house hosts about this.
    Air Bnb is awesome.However last night I received a request for a booking and I tried to pre-approve or Dec line. I could do neither. On calling Air bnb I needed to remember the last four digits of my bank card. It did not match the one I have so I remain... Latest reply by David4526
    Hello, when i try to find this listing 13041648,for the dates of 27 of august until 31st it does not appear, can you helps please.Thanks.
    As many in Los Angeles are having to, we're shutting down our listing in a couple of months due to new laws severely limiting Airbnb in non-primary residences. Just thought I 'd ask the community... Are there any counties in California, particular cities... Latest reply by Helen427
    Sziasztok!Mit javasoltok nekem, mint az első vendégét váró házigazdának? Mennyi személyes tárgy maradjon a lakásban, honnan tudom, hogy megbízható-e az érkező vendég, a fizetés hogyan fog zajlani?Köszönöm szépen!
    I've been letting out my house for over a year with Airbnb, but now I don't appear in searches of my location - The Afan Forest. I had to reject a booking last year because of a close bereavement - could I have been marked down as a result? ThanksEmma Latest reply by Emma778
    Hi all, Fellow Chapel Hill NC hosts: As you may know, the town is considering regulations for short-term rentals. Local opponents of STRs have suggested severe 14-day limits on whole-home rentals of primary residences and a complete ban on dedicated STRs ... Latest reply by Helen427
    Please can someone help. My listing is set up for 1 Apartment, 1 bedroom with queen bed, dining room, lounge area, en-suite bathroom and fully equipped kitchen. The bedroom shows 2 beds, but for the life of me I can't seem to change this to 1 bed for co... Latest reply by Marie-Claire41