What Hosts are saying

one of my guests and his buddys left dirty dishes all over our place and threw up in our bathtub and left it. if i give him a bad review can he see it before he gives me my review? i don't want him to give me a bad review because he is a piece of crap Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Good morning, I am new to hosting and had my first guests booked before I even finished renovating, which is amazing! I purchased house insurance with no problem. I live upstairs, run the AirBnB down. My insurance policy states that I have to be home ... Latest reply by Julie1776
    Hello Fellow Host Community,I am an Airbnb Superhost in San Francisco, CA: ‘Tourists Delight: Business Travelers Retreat’. My company is working with some of the largest e-commerce players in the United States on a pilot program to evaluate interest in ... Latest reply by Ted132
    I received a letter from City of Chula Vista stating that as of June 1, 2019 the City will start to collect TOT and that I must register as soon as possible. Has anyone else received this letter? What are we to do with any upcoming reservations that were ... Latest reply by Eileen239
    There were puddles of breastmilk on the bed. Someone pissed in the shower and then didn;t run anyway water. How can I protect myself so I don't have to clean up so much human effluvia???These people also showed up 8 hours early, tried to get in the room w... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi ! if I move in to one of the unit in the duplex , could I Airbnb the other entire home in the duplex ?