What Hosts are saying

I had a guest coming in tonight and staying until Sunday and I get this message “Something has come up and we will actually be checking in tomorrow. Is there any way we can get a partial refund for tonight?”. My issue is that this is a Friday night, which... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Dear AirBnb community, I have uploaded my listing several hours ago and it was confirmed, but when I look it up as a guest on the search engine it doesn't show - even if I ask all results to be shown and explore the map. I didn't receive any error message... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi there,I am new to Airbnb. I would like to allow for small pets (dogs). I can't see where I can add a pet deposit. I do have a security deposit but if someone has a pet I'd like to have a bit more to take care of any issues their pet might have or mi... Latest reply by Gary395
    I manage a couple of pretty high end townhomes for an owner. The owner insists on a two week minimum stay. He is aware that this severely limits bookings. What is the best way to get exposure on Airbnb for such properties? Latest reply by Anonymous