How should I handle this situation?

Lan1
Level 10
El Cerrito, CA

How should I handle this situation?

Hello, my dear fellow hosts, I need some suggestions to deal with this situation:

Guest barely communicated even I requested several times to reply my messages. Suddenly showed up while I was driving on the freeway for meeting. Informed him immediately that I would rush back to help them but he left luggages in the house and left.  to meet him in person but group people constantly insisted he was not available...all evidences were on our conversation thread. Left me worse review in my history but zero suggestions or evidences. Tried Airbnb tweeter for helping, they promised me that someone would review the case, but nothing happened, case closed by force. Please advise!!! 

Trying to upload some evidence screenshots ( guest review and tweeter message fake promise ), but Airbnb won’t allow me. If you check my listing, easy to find the recent 1 star review, check what this guest say...

any help? Thank you for your attention!

周蘭
3 Replies 3
Kaylee18
Level 10
Hamilton, Canada

@Lan1    I think the best thing you can do is just leave an honest review for your guest and then respond to the one he left you (which I see you already did). I don't think Airbnb will remove his review since he completed his stay and has the right to review you, like you have the right to review him however you wish. But you can keep calling Airbnb and try talking to different reps and maybe one will help?

It's very unfortunate to get guests like this! If Airbnb does nothing for you, I would try not to worry too much about it (I know, easier said than done). You have so many great reviews from your other guests, I can't see this one review making an impact on any future guests! 

🙂 

@Kaylee18 @Thank you so much for your comment! I think you are right! Sometimes you have to let things go even very unfair....

周蘭
Lan1
Level 10
El Cerrito, CA

Hello My fellow hosts, I just received a message from Airbnb, informed me that the unfair review was removed. I am very happy with this result. I believe that as long as you keeping evidences, reach out Airbnb  supporting CS continuously, somebody will hear your voice finally.....

Thank you all for your attention!

Lan  

周蘭