What Hosts are saying

I was due to be assessed on Oct 1st (yesterday) for superhost status. I haven’t heard anything from Airbnb regarding this. What’s the usual procedure? When do I hear if I’ve passed the requirements?Thank you Latest reply by Emily900
    If I book and pay for a new property listing, am i covered if the listing is a scam? The only info I can find on the website about any protection is that Airbnb holds your money until 24hrs after check in before paying the host. Does this apply to all pay... Latest reply by Luke281
    Did anyone else have their HSR number mysteriously disappear off their listing this morning? I got an email from Air BnB telling me to register my listing, which it is already. So I went to my listing to check and my HSR number was deleted. I put it back ...
    Hi there,I reserved accommodations through Airbnb for Austin Texas. Upon booking I got additional follow up from a company called Wanderjaunt. This platform has asked to verify my identity and add pictures of my license. Has anyone else worked with this ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have had a request from a guest with one three star review. The previous host mentioned lack of respect for house rules and damage done by the guests’ pet. I have declined the request on this basis. Now he wants to know why. Am I required to give him an... Latest reply by Linnea-Or-David0
    Hi all.. What an evening !I had a guest book 2 days ago.. From his email he seemed ok. I sent our welcome email including a few questions and also the code for the keysafe. Didn't get a reply.. Anyway today he arrived.. we didn't know what time he was du... Latest reply by Mark-and-Julie1
    I am experiencing difficulties in accessing my account.Basically after I insert my email address and password, a message comes out saying "Sorry, something went wrong". The Help section is not helping at all, since this is made of a FAQ dropdown list whic... Latest reply by Paul684