What Hosts are saying

Airbnb should offer a "strict" cancellation rule also for hosts, with a penalty that is high enough to prevent hosts from cancelling just because they want to get a better price. Background - I recently faced the following situation: - I booked & paid a n... Latest reply by Alex-and-Vaughan0
    What do I do if a guest no shows after they have already booked for four days? My check in ends at 10pm ive messaged a few time to see if she needed a later check in and Haven't heard anything all day. I'm not sure what to do! Latest reply by Stephanie
    Help!I have difficult guest, a young single guy, who wanted his girlfriend to stay last night. I explained that would be ok as long as he booked her through Airbnb and paid the extra. He argued that because the room is described on the listing as a double... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi guys my property has 10 rooms, of which, 2 are masters with queen size beds compared to the basic room.How can i display the two prices for the master and the basic in one listing? or do i have to create another listing for my master bedrooms? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi there,I had no show guests last week. I waited until 23:00. and I contacted to Airbnb help center. Because guests never answered my question I tried to ask several about her arrival time, but she seemed like never check it. so I contacted to help cente... Latest reply by Elisa610
    I lists a private room inside a condo where I myself is living there. After guests left from a 2-day staying, I found out they left pizza crunches all over the carpet in their room, leaving the toilet un-flushed with urination inside and eating the whole ... Latest reply by Dengdeng0