What Hosts are saying

I received an email from airbnb community support telling me i broke nondiscrimination policy, and that i need to confirm i understand it. i replied to same mail (response@airbnb.com) with confirmation, is this the right step to end the limitation? thanks...
    Every year I request this change and STILL it hasn't happened. I want the ability to add "extra guest pricing" for set dates. Example, at Christmas and New Year the price for an additional guest will be higher compared to when it's not a holiday period.... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi all, Looking for advice. We had a booking guest book for 28 nights for 2 adults and 1 child. I have just been to the property and I'm really disgusted as to how our home was left. The heating had been left on and also several lights. There was food lef... Latest reply by Romana19
    I have just started to promote our apartments and have a 6-week booking already. However, as Im new to the system I am finding it a bit overwhelming trying to find info. 1) I have accepted the Booking - When do I receive the Guests details? ie name, addre... Latest reply by Sapphire2
    CITY HALL MEETING SCHEDULED FOR 8/27/19 AT 5:00 PM We need ALL AIRBNB HOSTS TO SHOW UP FOR THE TOWN HALL MEETINGMEANT TO PUT MORE RESTRICTIONS, LIMITATIONS ON AIRBNB AND VRBO OWNERS IN BEAUFORT COUNTY!PLEASE SHOW UP AT 5:00 PM TO STATE YOUR CASE AND WHY A...
    Hello,I have had an instant booking for my property for when I was away. I asked my cleaner to go and make ready. We had had a big party just before and she threw some of the fold up beds into the cupboard but otherwise made the space look perfect. The... Latest reply by Linda108
    Need some help. I published a listing about 3 months ago along with the payout method and the Bank verification for that is pending. I have not received any email askng for more documentation from Payoneer.Currently I have a guest staying with me and the... Latest reply by Miloud0