What Hosts are saying

Hello I am Katja Černe Bambi apartmant from Slovenia and I am helping to my mom Maria Černe with everything on Airbnb. I have just one problem.... on VAT invoices we are missing her VAT NUMBER 23411627.... How can I fix this. Please help me?I need to say ... Latest reply by Marija130
    I had a long-term reservation check in, 2 adults and 3 children plus a cat, and pretty much immediately trash the house and break our house rules. Housekeeping spoke with them the first week and explained that we change lines and sanitize the bathroom,... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I'm being emailed about my upcoming reservation at my work email thought this is NOT a business trip, but I'm not able to find a way to change this to my personal email. Any suggestions?
    What's the use of a strict cancellation policy ? Airbnb just debited my money. After an indelicate guest cancelled.Then, obtained a full refund. Everything was done in my back. Host is nothing. It's confirmed. But pleasing paying guest with other's money... Latest reply by Etienne-Marie0
    Hi there - I'm having an issue with the suggested price tips for a listing of mine... which is that they're double (ZAR1140) what they should be (R600). Every time for the couple weeks that I've asked to see the price tips, they've remained on exactly tha...
    Hello,My listing is not available after september 5th. It should be open for booking, but the availability calendar of this listing shows that the booking is closed. I tried to reset and set up the calendar twice, but it doesn't change anything. I tried t... Latest reply by Cormac0
    Hello everyone,I totally agree with many hosts that Airbnb become a game player to cover up their mistakes all time. They never admit they had done anything wrong. I had a few bad experiences recently with some cancellation of reservation involving my mod... Latest reply by Flavia195
    Hi! I am pricess balatbat. i am host in airbnb hosting. would like to ask i added new listing in my old account why my listing doesnt show whenever i switch to travelling.my listing is located at Angeles City (Deca Clark Residences) I hope you can help me...