All Rule Sets Deleted

Michael3439
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

All Rule Sets Deleted

I have "rule sets" set up in all my calendars for minimum stays - primarily if I have a 4 day hole I will only allow a 4 day booking. 

Today, every single one of my "rule sets" had been forgotten by the system. Thankfully I noticed when I had a booking that didn't conform. 

Airbnb support indicated they couldn't help me, so I've re-done them all, but thought it might be useful for those hosts who do depend on rule-sets to check that they are working as intended. 

2 Replies 2
Michael3439
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

The rule-sets that I re-set up last night once again have all deactivated, allowing bookings that leave holes in my calendar to occur again. Very frustrating, as this is costing me money.

Hi @Michael3439 ,

Yes, I am also having this problem.  The rules sets seem very glitchy right now.  The ones I had for certain days of check-in/check-out are not working at all anymore.  Also, I have used rule sets on 2 of my 3 listings and both of those listings have not booked at all since I entered new rule sets - I am currently removing all rule sets for one of the listings to see if it helps.  My theory is that one of the rule sets or a combination of rule sets is causing some glitch and issue with booking as the rules seem to have corrupted.