What Hosts are saying

Just had a guest cancel this evening of the check-in at 5p. Then I noticed that they canceled on another host, too. Otherwise they haven't stayed at an Airbnb home. I had texted and calIed them several times to ask when they were coming, but no answer un... Latest reply by Susan837
    Здравствуйте,объясните мне,как поменять в настройках?Гость бронтруется и вводит например 3 человека,но в таблице сумма остается цена за 1го человека!!помогите пожалйста разобраться,спасибо Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have a place reserved for this coming weekend. I made the reservation months ago. I got a message about 4 days ago letting me know that the reservation is in danger because a kitchen remodel is going over the original time allotted. The owner messaged m... Latest reply by Letti0
    I was recently a guest in a beautiful Canadian city and am interested in becoming a host in that same city. My problem is that I live in a different province. Is there anything preventing me from hiring a property management team to handle the things that... Latest reply by Darlene65
    Hello AllTwice this week guests were able to overide a previous booking, which caused a lot of problems. After a long talk with Airbnb I found out that when I change the price for time period, it will automatically show all dates AVAILABLE, even though th... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    How do I become a featured listing or even just appear closer to the top of the list so that people don’t have to dig so much to find my listing? Also, I doubt anyone is searching for Stevenson, WA specifically(though I could be wrong), so what kind of... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I have a strict cancellation policy. My next guests have decided to reduce their booking at short notice from 1 week to 1 night. Because it isn’t a cancellation and just a change Airbnb will refund the majority of the booking, whereas if they cancelled th... Latest reply by Matthew285