What Hosts are saying

I had a woman rent my apartment by making it appear that she would be traveling there for work intermitently and her son would be going to grad school and staying there too. Turns out the woman never stepped foot in the apartment and he trashed the place.... Latest reply by David126
    I've been using Airbnb for 7 years, without problems.For some unknown reason, when I try to book, I get stuck in an absurd feedback look whereby the site asks me to verify my photo, which I do, and then it sends me back the start. It's an infinite loop wh...
    Airbnb changed their website again. Under 'availability' in 'calendar' it seems like they removed the feature that lets you set customized minimum trip lengths based on date? Has this been moved elsewhere, or is it gone now? It was a very useful feature. Latest reply by Dirk-and-Jaq0
    Hi All, I have incorrectly listed our B&B rooms as entire home as they are all in separate buildings, but they need to be 'private room' as no kitchen facilities are available to them.I've checked other discussion points but can't seem to find anything wi... Latest reply by Linda108
    I want to turn Instant Booking for a couple of weeks while I will be away. Is this possible, or must I turn Instant Booking off for my entire calendar, then turn it back on when I return? I have added a note to my calendar for the dates I'm away "No Inst... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    Hola good da to all! This morning a guest tried to pay a reservation but he comments that he gets a error message that says his charge will be done in american dolars. He opted for a cancellation instead! Had never had this problem before, reservations ha...
    Hi, a guest received a notice that their full amount was refunded. They are still welcome and are booked for July dates. Anyone know what this means? Thanks for the help!Bill
    Hi,I had a week long guest via Airbnb, over a month ago, and for some reason I an't get Airbnb to make the payout, or to respond to any attempts to contact them to get the payout. Has anyone else had such a problem recently? Super frustrating and can't ... Latest reply by Katrina46