account

Bhuvesh0
Level 1
Oxford, United Kingdom

account

A guest booked for 3 nights' stay in my apartment, which is fine. Then one week prior to his trip he communicated to me via the AirBnB system about this reservation using a different account. I guess this new account he is using in not legally binding as far as this reservation is concerned. I thinks he must use the original account he used to reserve and pay for the booking. Any comment and suggestion about this matter would be much appreciated from hosts. Thanks.

3 Replies 3
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Bhuvesh0, it could be that it was just a mistake. But I would respond to him to the original account only and copy into the message the message that arrived from the second account. That way if there is any problem and you need to refer to AirBnB the messages will all be visible on the account used to make the booking.

Thanks a lot Victoria. This is the first time I have come across a situation like this. Quite a learning curse. Your suggestion sounds great. I'm going to do just that.

Paul257
Level 1
Rosarito, Mexico

Why does this happen!
Unfortunately, we could not process your response because your number is registered to many accounts.