What Hosts are saying

how do I avoid running out of time (and losing favour with ABNB admin) when discussions (emails) run out of the allotted 24hrs?TIA Latest reply by Kickan0
    I received an email (from express@mailairbnb.com) on a special offer from a host, but instead of paying to Airbnb via its website or app, the email requested to do a bank transfer to a bank account in Budapest.However, when I log in via Airbnb website or ... Latest reply by Rania46
    Hello All, I just want to complain about what my host did to me and seek for help. Two days ago, my host entered my room without knocking the door while I was sleeping in the morning. I complained about this to her, but she did not acknowledge that this ... Latest reply by Molly361
    Hello, Last week I went on a trip to Egypt, I booked a flat in Cairo through airbnb. In the pictures everything was nice and tidy. The flat was so dirty, I'm sure it hasn't been cleaned in years. The furniture you can't sit on it Immediately after my arri... Latest reply by Nasim11
    • IMG_7080.jpg
    Good Morning, I have a guest that wants to pay 30 % now and the rest in a month for a November booking . How can i do this and change this in the payment section ? Latest reply by Thomas2434
    I have a friend who is trying to make a first booking. She doesn't have a camera on her computer. Can anyone tell me how she can download her driver's licence with a cell phone and send to AirBnB. There is nothing in the Help section covering this problem... Latest reply by Martin3863
    Has anyone ever worked with a third party company claiming to be a temporary housing agency for insurance companies/disaster victims? What was your expereince like?We've had several inquiries through multiple websites in the last few weeks claiming to be ... Latest reply by Emmanuel895