What Hosts are saying

i would like your help...i received a guest from feb 2 - 4, 2019 and after 2 days he altered his date check out into 6 of feb but until today i dont received any payment from airbnb...to whom i can ask solution to this???guest check out already but i dont... Latest reply by Happy61
    https://www.airbnb.com/openhomes/medical Perhaps I am hard-hearted and lacking in any kind of compassion, but this sounds like a bad idea all around. Anyone, help me understand who would really want to do this? We get requests ALL THE TIME since we are c... Latest reply by Karyn75
    Hello, A potential guest only receives the message hidden by Airbnb. What does this mean? And why can’t they reserve the room?its the first time I have had this happen what can I do to help them ?thank you Anne Latest reply by Adriana1020
    I had an instant book for a weekend at my place in July. My rates were set to low (my fault) and I tried to negotiate with the guest so that he could still stay but pay the higher price as it is the busiest weeked in San Diego. He refused and told me to c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Progress/Views are not updating since February 12th. I see similar posts dated last year and apparently it was a system-wide problem. I assume that this is the case, now, also. Is anyone else having this problem or have information about it? Latest reply by Jean4999
    Having some issues today with messenging. 1st it kept giving me an error saying I didn't have access to a specific guest thread and now it's no longer showing the saved messages option. Any one else having this issue? Thanks!Michelle Latest reply by Stephanie