reviews

Aarón10
Level 1
Tijuana, Mexico

reviews

need help.

Is there a way of merging my reviews on my listing to my new account profile I created as a business. when I started I was not as experienced as now on airbnb my co-host created the listing and he placed him self as the administrator. I did not know why he did it that way, now I try to change my listings to my other accounts he said the review can not be merged. I have worked real hard for those review. What can I do to keep them. 

2 Replies 2
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Aarón10 

unfortunately not. The reviews belong to the listing and listing administrator at the time of said reservation. 
You would need to begin from scratch- I am so sorry. 
stay safe. 
Yadira 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Aarón10  Airbnb reviews stay with the profile the listing was under and can't be transferred. That's because reviews are really reviews of the host, not the property. You could have the nicest place on earth and still get bad reviews if the host or co-host (whoever was hands-on with the guests) was inattentive or rude. Conversely, you could have a very modest, no frills listing, but provide a guest experience that leads to glowing reviews.

If what you mean by "I worked hard for those reviews" means you dealt mostly with your guests, and the co-host just filled in sometimes, or handled some aspects of hosting for you, then it is indeed a shame that you allowed him to set things up to his liking, rather than yours. Tough learning experience, but I'm sure you'll bounce back.