What Hosts are saying

Hi,Im a new host from Sri Lanka and would like to know how i can boost my two listings below. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23430183?preview_for_ml https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23448254?preview_for_ml Would be greatful if someone can assist me on how i am ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi all, have any hosts had any issues with Payoneer regarding payouts?? I'm already 11 business days in and have still not received payment! Latest reply by David1898
    i have a Question about 'Host Referral Program' I referred a friend (airBnB host) to start hosting and i read the in the host referral program i will earn 300 $ when my friend earn +100 $ i clicked on Host > Refer hosts i find the payement still pending .... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi, I am new to learning how Airbmb works. I am aware we have set our rates to cheaper during week days and more expensive during weekends. Recently someone went to book our suite from a Thursday-Sunday. On our calendar is stated cheaper rates during t... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hi,I am looking to get 2 airbnb homes next to eachother (or within close distance) in Annapolis, MD. Any idea how I would go about that?Thanks! Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi all....hope someone can help. I have a friend who is a guest with airbnb, not a host, and is having trouble with a booking. She needs to speak with Airbnb on chat if possible as cannot find another option to answer her query. Does anyone know how to ... Latest reply by Susan19
    I am attempting to scan my driver's license to verify my ID. The focus of the camera remains at about 5 feet away and refuses to focus any closer (obviously the id needs to be closer to be visible and fit into the box provided, but it is super blurry and ... Latest reply by Billie9
    Hi, I have a guest who wants to pay for a DEcember rental in two payments - 80% now and then 20% by 1 October.Is it possible? If it is possible, please send me information on how to let the guest pay in two installments.If it is not possible, I am afraid ... Latest reply by Steve143