What Hosts are saying

I've listed my cabin on Airbnb, but my location isn't accurate. Airbnb has me in a town that's about 80 miles east of my cabin. I've entered my actual address, city and zip code, dragged the pin within 100 meters of my home, to no avail. When I try to ...
    Hi, I was wondering if someone got this similar problem of mine, I have booked an apartmen for Nice, talked with the host and everything, the payment was done via my personal paypal account and the booking was confirmed as shown in this email: Check-inWe... Latest reply by Julie220
    I had a guest stay on 18th, left a nice review saying they recommend my condo. The very next day a new guest arrived and stayed 4 days. I just read his review and he claimed the place was full of ants (he used the phrase "like black snow" . I am now back,... Latest reply by Tina63
    Hello Airbnb TeamI would ask you to help me about payments, and I hope that you have an understanding. I accept in next period four payments01.08-03.08 sarah 97,00 eur06.08-10.08 jean 194,00 eur01 .08 anna 281,00 eur01.09 anna 287 eurbut few months ago... Latest reply by Ivan60
    Hi there, My last tenant was most upset when he found he was one day over the 14 days allowed for a review, and is now not allowed to leave one.While I know the rules, I do think a 14 day period is without doubt too short a time to give people who are tra... Latest reply by Brian78
    I want to see the places I have previously stayed on airbnb. where on my hosting site do I find not just my property reservations? thanks!! Latest reply by Ilan1