AirBnb Customer Service

Pam32
Level 1
Mooresville, NC

AirBnb Customer Service

I have been searching for 30 minutes to try to find the AirBnb customer service number.   Does anyone have it?

Thanks,

7 Replies 7

Hello, I'm looking for that as well.

Yes I have been doing the same, or as a Host would settle for an email message or chat with a real person not a machine. Graham

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Pam32@Nicola60 and @Angelina6,

Welcome to the Community Center, it is lovely to meet you. My name is Lizzie and I manage the English speaking CC here.

You are in the right place as there is lots of information here in the CC on how the different ways of contacting the Support Team. This can be found simply by using the search bar (found at the top of the page - see image below) and typing 'contact' and you will see many threads including telephone numbers or here is a useful Community Help Guide (created by a host here in the CC). Also, I would recommend using the search bar to see if there are any discussions going on around the question your have, you might find it helpful or perhaps you could even ask it here in the CC. 🙂

Search Bar.png

I hope this is useful and you get this sorted. Do let me know. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I have done this. NO REPONSE, no email, no phone call, nothing.

Amy75
Level 2
DeLand, FL

I am looking as well. I have posted here to try and resolve a problem NO LUCK!!. I had a lot of damage to my home and want some help from Airbnb!!!!

Deborah1
Level 10
Beaufort, SC

This might be blocked but the number in the US is: 855-424-7262

Good luck! The number should be easily available as it is for any other business that I have dealt with.

More essential reading for hosts. Contains a link with several international phone numbers (‘How to contact AirBnB’).

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/Co​mmunity-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#U23100