What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! My name is Faith and I am new to the airBNB community. I have just started managing an apartment building with six units in Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. I am in the process of developing our business plan and wanted to ask other hosts how they... Latest reply by Jason114
    CHECK YOUR BALANCES! We are superhosts and long time Airbnb users as guests. Airbnb currently OWES US MONEY ($4000+) which we only happened to notice was MISSING. They would never have deposited it but my wife audited the account and sent extensive proof ... Latest reply by Livia4
    Two Airbnb call handler called Ionut and Michael have inflicted a grave injustice on me:can anyone reading this let me know if they know how I can get it fairly resolved please?They have unjustly cancelled a booking without even phoning me, because the gu... Latest reply by Penelope90
    Not sure how many hosts are facing this dilemma. My city forbids Airbnb even when i’m living inside of the home, but I don’t want to sublease a room for long term, since my parents may visit my home. If Airbnb can develop a kind of VIP exclusive listing,... Latest reply by Mar125
    Friends, I’m new to Airbnb but already got neighbor causing issues... and demanding I rent for 30 days only... can someone recommend an attorney to help deal with it straight on? (Only if you used one personally pls... ) thank you!!! Latest reply by Anonymous
    I've been a host for over three years(super host the entire time I could be) but this is the first time I have had any major issues that resulted in me having to deal with Airbnb Support. To make a long story short, my guest said the bathroom was too dirt... Latest reply by Lisa723
    This app is so unbearably frustrating. My guests did not receive an email requesting a review. I dont seem to have the option to send a request myself at this point, so I need AirBnB to resend the email they usually send after completed reservations. I... Latest reply by Liv