What Hosts are saying

I have to had to cancel my trip to the UK due to the Covid-19 outbreak - flights all cancelled. I used my Superhost voucher when I booked the accommodation. When I went to cancel the booking, it says the coupons are non-refundable and I will not be able ... Latest reply by Em38
    • Screenshot (168).png
    Three years ago next month in June I met a woman from Minnesota on holidays in Ireland with her sister. She stayed at my Airbnb in Cork, Ireland. I began to host on Airbnb as income to subsidize my household in around 2014 when times got hard for me. We d... Latest reply by Charles224
    "Dorena Lakefront Eco Sanctuary" is not visible if people search on Airbnb website either in Dorena or Cottage Grove, Oregon. I would appreciate so much your help. With much gratitude! Bene Latest reply by Cheryl643
    I am not able to see the earnings anymore. Not month by month. Not even the actual month. It wasn't like that before. If I call they tell me to go to transaction history. But I don't want to that since I can't see the summary neither the expected money th... Latest reply by Devara0
    Llevo tres meses esperando que me reembolsen, me dieron un código ARN que mi banco no sabe que hacer con el.Soy de Chile, alguien que le haya pasado algo similar? Latest reply by Vicky383
    Hello Airbnb, I have an issue with the host referral program. Before the covid19 pandemic I could see my referral link both in app and website. Now they have dissapeared. This is fustrating because I have been encouraging a friend to start hosting through... Latest reply by Nancy22
    Please can someone gives me advice. I have three properties listed and when I updated my mobile app a few days ago one of my listings disappeared. All three listings still appear on PC but not on the mobile app. The help centre wasn’t very helpful. Latest reply by Linda1277