availability calendar

Kate815
Level 1
Stockton, CA

availability calendar

Good morning. Please help and explain the situation to me. Yesterday, at 5 PM you sent me a message that the guest who was supposed to check in on June 14 and stay for June 16 will not arrive. but today, 15 hours after that, on my calendar, those days are still listed as "taken away." due to the fact that you take so much time to mark them as free, hardly anyone else will have time to take them away. this is not the first time. I lose money. Please, explain to me why it takes so long and how to make you quickly bring my calendar of availability in accordance with whether guests arrive or not ?

2 Replies 2
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Kate815 Hello Kate, this is the community center, so none of the hosts here can give you specific information on your account. You may want to give Airbnb a call or message them on Twitter @airbnbhelp.

I'm not sure what happened with your calendar: if guests cancel, dates should be available immediately, as soon as the cancellation takes place. Are you sure that the guest actually cancelled, and didn't send you a request to cancel? If they sent you a request to cancel and you accepted (or if you didn't accept it yet), the dates would be blocked on your calendar. Best to call Airbnb to get it sorted out.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Kate815 this is a community forum and we are fellow hosts, nobody from Airbnb oversees the posts here. As to the reservation, is it canceled or is it active? If it is canceled and the dates are grey have you tried selecting them and changing them to available? If the reservation is still there you need to contact Airbnb to cancel it.