What Hosts are saying

Hi there,Well well I filled it all in and decided on instant booking, it looked easy set your lowest and highest price. I thought this is great I know I will get bookings between these prices.So what happens, somehow I have taken an instant booking £ 140 ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi, I have petitioned my host for refund multiple times and she insists she is not at fault for delaying as Airbnb should refund without her involvement. They canceled an instant book for a full week after all paid stating my reviews being not to their s... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hallo!From the beginnings I use the Instant booking option and so far has worked great. Thanks to her so far I have made a lot of reservations.Now there was a problem.Although Instant Settings is set in the settings, the page itself states that it is nece... Latest reply by Anica8
    I had Instant Book and lots of reservations. Around a month ago the bookings practically stopped. I didn't know why this happened. Then I got a reservation request, stating the reason I was receiving a request was because I didn't update my calendar or re... Latest reply by Cl4
    Hello everyone~ I had previously snoozed my booking since I would be travelling abroad for a month.However I received a booking this morning, which doesn't make sense.I do not want to be penalised for it. Can anyone please assist.Thank you. Latest reply by Terri38
    I am looking to book a place I had it all dialed in at 56$/night for two nights. It was all good to go but I didn't finalize and accidently closed the window. I researched and did it again a few minutes later and it was 75$/night... same dates everything.... Latest reply by Sarah977
    NJ passed ANOTHER law regarding collection of sales and occupancy tax by online marketplaces. It is now officially clear that AirBnB MUST collect and remit the state sales and occupancy tax on every booking in NJ. When is AirBnB going to implement the ta... Latest reply by Barbara1371