how to report a potentially skeptical guest to Airbnb?

Kelly0
Level 3
Washington, DC

how to report a potentially skeptical guest to Airbnb?

Hi,

I'm in Washington, DC with 300 reviews so I've been doing this quite awhile. 😉  I'm currently dealing with a potential guest (https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/124438182) and she is very unaware of how Airbnb works: she couldn't figure out how much it would cost, she didn't read anything about the listing, etc. No matter; I can work through these things.

I asked her, "Is this your first time on Airbnb?"  She said no.  I checked her profile and she joined just in April 2017. Moments later, she wrote, "I used it once last year, but I lost my password."

This seems a little sketchy to me. Is there any way to report to Airbnb that checking a little deeper may be wise? 

UPDATE: Actually, I just got instant booked with another family for this same time period so the situation has resolved itself, but I still think a little deeper digging might benefit Airbnb.

Thanks,

Kelly Vielmo

1 Reply 1
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Kelly0  It's nice/cute that you think Airbnb has the time to "dig deeper" into something as minute as this.  People start new profiles all the time.  They get a terrible reivew from a host, so they ditch that profile and start another.  They forget their password, so they start another account.