What Hosts are saying

Dear Community, I sent my link to my friend Karen here in London in order for her to become a host. She had to call the London airbnb support because she could not see it. Rachel, the London airbnb support rep helped her to get the link that I had sent, w...
    I have a huge problem and I am really surprised with the irresponsibility from AIRBNB. I usually receive the payments through Western Union but as I was out at the beginning of June and needed my money I requested Bank transfer, but I have not received 3... Latest reply by Ken44
    What is with people parking on the lawn?I have an area 15 feet from the cabin I rent that is gravel and there is a "cabin parking sign" . This is because I have a road that leads to uphill neighbors and do not want guests blocking access. Yet every once i... Latest reply by Jennifer2256
    I am a new host currently hosting my 5th guest. I hosted two guests in the past and I added a fee when booking and they paid it with no problems. I currently have a guest halfway through their stay and she just messaged me saying they brought the dog alon... Latest reply by Stacey147
    I am a new host and I am trying to decide if I should leave my desktop out for my guests to use on "Geust mode". Do you think this is a safe thing to do? Latest reply by Web22
    Hi Airbnb community, I am having an unpleasant experience with a host in California. Me and a couple of friends are planning a low cost trip, and found a place to share that costed 90$ per night. Since Airbnb does not provide the exact location, I message... Latest reply by Anonymous