What Hosts are saying

Hello, from september to the begin of november i was in the very first appartment i booked using AirBnB.But things didn't go as planned.At arrival we noticed that trash can and cendar were not empty and fruit were rotting on the balcon but didn't inform t... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Can anyone offer any help with this situation? I had a group of guests stay, they have damaged my bedroom carpet by leaving a hair straighter on it results in burns. They had a security deposit in place, and I contacted them straight away, they did not re... Latest reply by Cat43
    Hello.. My last guest Bhuvan chedda has giving 4 star rating instead of 5 star in mistake. He wants to change the rating to 5 star.How can he change? Or can you change on behalf of him? Latest reply by David5641
    Hello Airbnb team, I have a problem to my Airbnb site. It is, i unable to decrease 1 night price, I want to decrease 10$ to 7$ is it possible? If you can change,please change it. Thank you. Latest reply by David5641
    Hey hi! I’m trying to putted again my bank card , because the one that I had before I lost it the point is that I’m trying to put my IBAN number and and STWICH and I cannot get in , I remember last time happen the same think! Probably you have to activate... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am not receiving new booking notifications and unable to respond via message when they book and need to text them via mobile phone. This is for all current bookings for the past week or so Latest reply by Sarah977