What Hosts are saying

I am new to Airbnb. Kindly assist in the following:More than two months ago I loaded my payment method for my payout from Airbnb. Later I went to retrieve my payout from PayPal, and as I was retrieving my payment it got reversed back into Airbnb account. ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    My house has an odd set up. It used to be a "family compound". Technically single family but in reality two units. The connection between the two is a door from third floor hallway into second floor bedroom with stairs down inside the bedroom. I rent the ... Latest reply by Inna22
    I need Airbnb to unblock dates they have blocked on my calendar I know they’re not coming I’ve talked to them Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hi all! It’s recently come to my attention that our neighbors are not happy that we are renting the house. I found out today that our neighbor was taking pictures of our property while a service technician was there. We also had a guest recently who infor... Latest reply by Yadira22
    My friend booked airbnb for our trip. She added me as a guest. But when I try and and go to my trips and print itinerary, it does not print the names of guests (So it doesnt have my name). I need this as proof for Shengen visa. Any ideas what I should do?... Latest reply by Ammy2
    Hey guys! I have a guest that booked Oct 11th to Oct 14th so 3 nights. My check-in time is anytime after 3 p.m. but she sent me a message that her plane arrives tonight at 11:13 pm and she should be here about 12:30 am! So she wants to check-in over 14 ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I had a one week reservation that changed to 61 days. I accepted the change, but have not gotten a payout yet. The Guest arrived 9/15 and the payout for the first 30 days was scheduled 9/16. Today is 10/10 and I have yet to get any money. I have called an... Latest reply by Helen3