What Hosts are saying

Urgently seeking a place in Charlotte, NC that is handicap accessible! Guest are at my house now. I have called Airbnb to help find them a place that will accommodate their needs. Please, if anyone out there in Charlotte, NC please contact me ASAP! Thank ...
    Hello world. I received a review and star rating today that did not accurately reflect the guest's experience. The guest also made mention of an issue with the cleanliness of the towels and linens which could not be further from the truth, in addition to ... Latest reply by Ange2
    I recently had a long term guest check in and upon my return from dinner he asked to chat to me and said that he needed a private bathroom (despite my listing stating that the bathroom is shared with other guests). He then left the listing on his own voli... Latest reply by Priyanka7
    Hello! We are having guests wanting to cancel and get a refund due to the potential power shutdown. We still have power and the weather is mellow here. It’s hard to say if we willeven loose power. We have backup lights, etc in preparation. But going forwa... Latest reply by Mark116
    I had still my old paypal address saved and airbnb transferred money which I of course never received.I contacted the support, which said, we can do nothing, the money was sent, contact paypal.Actually, if i send money to a non existing paypal address, it...