What Hosts are saying

If some time has passed, I simply ask them to leave a review since in order to either maintain or achieve super host status I need a certain percentage of reviews to reservations. I don't ask for 5 stars or anything, I just ask for "a review". Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi Airbnbers.I need assistance with an issue where my booking reports verification needed. I completed the verification process by the date requested and when I click on Updated ID I get sent to the home page. I have attached the screen shots of my profi...
    So I have an interesting question that I didn’t see any information on. We have a home that we are renting the top floor for guests up to 6 people. Well today I had a reservation request to not only rent upstairs but also wanted to set up tents (at least... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I see this has been asked a couple of years ago, but it doesn't (yet) look like it can be done? WHY?????I find many guests actually don't bother reading directions, but will look at an image, and as my apartment is a little tricky to locate, a photo is t... Latest reply by Denis-Mark0
    My wife and I are extremely upset and disappointed with Air BNB to the point we have blocked all further dates indefinitely.We have the most black and white listing that makes everything so clear a child would understand it. Over 80 reviews with the major... Latest reply by Brad-and-Amanda0
    Hey all. I'm a guest at an Airbnb where use of their bicycles was allowed. I've taken the bike for a trip, locked it up, and returned to find it stolen. Any advice on how to approach the situation and handle with the host? What support is available via Ai... Latest reply by Kaylee18