What Hosts are saying

I want to know how you can be a New listing an dbe a Superhost? Do you earn it on one listing and get it automatically on any property you list? Seems a bit unfair to me. I have been busting my butt to become a Superhost and go online tonight to find a... Latest reply by Susan1882
    I am an AirB&B host in New Orleans and continue to be amazed at the false advertising used by other hosts about the locations of their rental. Catch phrases “close to the French Quarter”, “walking distance to the St. Charles Streetcar”, “10 minutes from ... Latest reply by Jodi37
    I have been trying to insert a payout Method many times ( PayPal account: [personal email removed]) after adding my address. However, when I write my email and click on next. Nothing happens! Please let me know what I have to do. Many thanks Latest reply by Eve173
    I just gained my super host status which I worked very hard for .. will it bring a lot more bookings, just a few, or none? if I don’t get the bookings I need I’m going to reluctantly look at some multi platforms this complicates admin ... more headache a... Latest reply by Gordon0
    So pretty much this has never happened to me. I personally made sure everything is right for the guest. suddenly the guest arrives to the apartment and says he does not like it and I asked him if they need anything extra. they said yeah and I said that I ... Latest reply by Alice595